Alison is a lifelong resident of Howard County. She grew up in the Elma area, attending school at Riceville Community. She graduated from Luther College in Decorah, IA with a Bachelor of Science in political science and a minor in communication. Married to Brad, a social studies teacher at Fillmore Central in Harmony, MN. Two children Kaiya and Kaden who attend school at Crestwood in Cresco. Member of Immanuel Lutheran Church. President of Howard County Economic Development, Vice President of Howard County Business and Tourism, Co-Chair of Howard Winneshiek Community School Advisory Committee, Commissioner on Upper Explorerland Regional Planning Commission (UERPC), Member of Northeast Iowa Business Network.
- NE IA Community College Sales Professional
- Licensed in Iowa and Minnesota
- Member – National Association of Realtors
- Member – Iowa Association of Realtors
- On the Cresco Planning & Zoning Board